This is Great!
Look at it both ways:
(I am looking....I am looking!)
SOME LOGIC TO THIS!
Here's the way it should be:
Let's put the seniors in jail
and the criminals in nursing homes.
This would correct two things in one
A. SENIORS IN JAIL:
1. Seniors would have access to
showers, hobbies and walks.
2. They would receive unlimited free
dental and medical treatment,
wheel chairs, etc.
3. They would receive money instead of
having to pay it out.
4. They would have constant video
so they would be helped instantly if they fell or needed
5. Bedding would be washed twice a
and all clothing would be ironed
and returned to them.
6. A guard would check on them every
7. All meals and snacks would be
brought to them
8. They would have family visits in a
suite built for that purpose.
9. They would have access to a
library, weight/fitness room,
a pool and education.
10. Free admission to in-house
concerts by nationally recognized entertainment artists.
11. Simple clothing - i.e. shoes,
slippers, PJ's - and legal aid would be free, upon
12. There would be private, secure
for all with an outdoor exercise yard
complete with gardens.
13. Each senior would have a P.C.,
T.V., phone and radio in their room at no cost.
14. They would receive daily phone
15. There would be a board of
directors to hear any complaints and the ACLU
fight for their rights and protection.
16. The guards would have a code of
conduct to be strictly adhered to, with attorneys
at no charge to protect the seniors and their
families from abuse or neglect.
B. And now for the Criminals (in
1. They would receive cold food.
2. They would be left alone and
3. They would receive showers once a
4. They would live in tiny rooms,
for which they would have to pay $5,000 per month.
5. They would have no hope of ever