Dear God: Why do humans smell the
flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
When we get to heaven, can
we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
Why are there cars named after the jaguar,
the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the
rabbit, but not ONE named for a Dog? How often do you
see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride!
Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the
If a Dog barks his head off in the forest
and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
We Dogs can understand human verbal
instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns,
beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and
frisbee flight paths.
What do humans understand?
Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are,
will I have to apologize?
Let me give you a list
of just some of the things I must remember to be a good
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it
or after they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs,
etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.
4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.
5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear
when he's on the toilet.
7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an
unacceptable way of saying 'hello'.
8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when
I'm under the coffee table
9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before
entering the house - not after.
10. I will not come in from outside and immediately
drag my butt across the carpet.
11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room
and lick my crotch.
12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play
with him and he makes that noise,
it's usually not a
P.S. Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my
for more pictures, stories, etc.